Monday, July 27, 2009

More pics of Serena!

This week has been quite the eventful week.  We celebrated Westin's 24th birthday on monday (the 20th) and welcomed a new nephew... for those of you who don't follow the rest of my families blogs, my brother's wife had their first son (3rd child) on Westin's and my dads birthday.  We also went on a roller coaster ride of having A/C to no A/C to swamp cooler to no swamp cooler and on and on until finally the ceiling in our laundry room collapsed.  Anyway here are some fun pics of our week!

 
Serena holding her pacifier in her mouth!  Can't you just see how tiny she is.


Westin blowing out the candles on his birthday dessert!



Serena in a cute premie pajama outfit


Daddy and Serena taking a nap


Laundry room disaster... 



And finally Serena's favorite look, we tried to get one with her eyes open but she kept closing them.  She pulls this look whenever she is awake and looking around, I LOVE it!

Don't forget to post a comment!

12 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, I am soo sad about your laundry room!!! What a mess!!! And I love the little "O" face!

Anonymous said...

what a cute little girl. hope you are getting some sleep too!

Steven and Megan said...

Sorry about the a/c and laundry room incident!! Serena is just so tiny and cute!!

Cindy Lou said...

I think I left my detergent there, which is now buried under the ceiling. Oops!

Emily said...

CHatz! LOVE the pictures. I can't wait to hold my cute little Serena! I can't wait! Oh I love you! Thanks for posting.

Craig and Sharelle said...

She is so adorable! Mason made that same face when he was new. I love it! Sorry about the laundry room.

Unknown said...

Looks like she's trying to ingest a hubcap. That's a cute child. Nice work on combining your DNA.

Caitlin Carroll said...

That is one cute baby. And you look awesome Chelsea!

Sharon said...

What an absoultely adorable little girl. It's a good thing you have her around to make you smile and forget incidents like the laundry room disaster!

~Mindy~ said...

Oh she's so cute! THat is so crazy about the laundry room! Holy cow! Hopefully it won't be too expensive to fix, and hopefully your air conditioner gets better soon! (I've suffered half of the summer through the same thing, so I know how you feel!)

Matthew and Jennifer said...

Serena is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, your little girl is such a cutie pie!!! Congrats having girls is an awesome fun experience. I almost miss having one that tiny...ALMOST.