Thursday, August 13, 2009

4 Weeks Old!

I can't believe it, Serena is 4 weeks old already! It seems like she was born just last week. Well, we went and got her newborn pictures done and they turned out AMAZING! My friend Brittney Miller did them and if you are interested in more pictures here is her website, I would recommend her to anybody!


These pictures need no explanation, only that she was awake nearly the entire time! The only picture we got of her sleeping is this first one. ENJOY!!













I hope you all enjoyed them as much as I do! Post a comment!

11 comments:

Matthew and Jennifer said...

Serena is absolutely beautiful! What an adorable family you make :-D

Leisa said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. so so so cute. i know i've already seen them but they are still the cutest thing ever.

The Cragun's said...

Absolutely darling

~Mindy~ said...

So cute! Brittney may be doing my pictures too, so this is a good preview! I still can't believe how tiny that girl is though! And I love the little knit hats she's wearing! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

what a cute wrinkly, tiny baby! precious. how big is she now? are you recovering o.k.? be sure to take lots of naps.

Sharon said...

Oh, what an absoulte angel! so very precious!

Heidi said...

Sooo cute! I love the black and white one best!

Sharece said...

O those are so so so cute! You have a beautiful baby. And you are looking amazing as well!

Heather said...

her newborn pictures turned out great! what a beautiful little girl!

Unknown said...

Cute baby. She looks like Jake. I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying.

But really, she's cute.

Kami said...

chels, your little girl is adorable. cute pictures!