Wednesday, July 15, 2009

She's here!!!

Serena------- Smith is here!!!

Weighing in at 5lb 5 oz, 18 1/2 inches at 8:01 am on July 15, 2009 we welcomed our precious little girl into this world and we are so happy!

These pictures need no explanation so just enjoy!!








Also last night Westin and I decided to throw a firework show for ourselves to celebrate her birth-eve!

Here is Westin jumping over some fireworks

Me with a sparkler

Also just for kicks and giggles, here is a picture of me on Tuesday


Enjoy the pics!  There will be more soon, (trust me we just can't stop taking pictures of this little angle)

13 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, she is sooo cute! I love it! I can't wait to meet her in person. Take care and be sure to take and post even more pictures!

Crystal said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely precious. I'm glad you are both doing well. How sweet!!

Wendy said...

YAY!!!!! CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!!! She is so adorable! I'm so happy you're all doing well and that she is finally here! Wahoo!!! She is precious and we look forward to so many more pictures!

Marilyn Hardman said...

So cute.

but I think you wanted to call her an angel not angle

Brittney said...

Oh my heck, she is so incredibly perfect and tiny and beautiful...CONGRATS!!!! Enjoy every single moment, they grow up oh so very fast. Did I mention CONGRATS!!! Now, when you're ready to get some pics of your little angel just give me a call.

Cherise said...

Congrats, Chelsea! She is so cute. We'll have to catch up with the labor and delivery soon... when we are both feeling better. Love ya!

Jenny said...

Happy Day!

~Mindy~ said...

Yay Chels! She's perfect! Congrats!

~Mindy~ said...

p.s. Thanks for putting up your last baby belly picture! :)

Matthew and Jennifer said...

Serena is beautiful!!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you two :-)

Steven and Megan said...

Oh she is so so precious!!! Congrats you guys! I have lots of baby girl clothes for you too.

Sharon said...

What a precious Angel! I'm so glad she is here and doing well.

Sharece said...

She's so cute. I love the family picture! Congrats! :)