Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baby Showers!!

In an attempt to not get behind on my blogging I am already posting again!   Here are pictures of my two baby showers.

Smith Baby Shower

We got a surprise visit from the stork.  (this is also the best picture I have of me being pregnant, I'll try to get a better one before the baby is born but for now this will have to work)

All the cute clothes hung up on the line



Another picture of the stork handing out the baby gifts.  Westin did a really good job pretending to be the stork and him mom did a great job making his outfit.


Hardman Baby Shower

For those of you who don't blog stock my sisters and aunt's blog here are pictures of the shower my sisters threw me

Me, Leisa, and Crystal chillin' on Heidi's couch

Heidi, Leisa, Me, and Xander playing on the floor




I owe a big thanks to my sisters and sisters in-law for throwing me two fabulous baby showers!  They were both perfect.  

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so happy you had two great showers, those help so much! I wish I could have been in town to be at one but hopefully we'll see you soon! We have you in our thoughts all the time as you're getting ready to have this baby so soon! We love you and wish you guys that absolute best!

~Mindy~ said...

Cute stuff! I'm so sorry I didn't make it to your shower! I still feel really bad about that. :( I'll get you a cute gift after you give birth and (eh-hem) invite me over. ;)

Sharon said...

Love the pictures! Especially the Stork!

Matthew and Jennifer said...

I'm so glad I was able to talk to you on the phone the other day!! I miss you tons! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. :-)

Wes and Dani said...

Hahahaha! I laughed so hard at the stork! That's so cute of Westin (and your mother-in-law). congrats on the new arrival! can't wait to see pics. :)