Sunday, July 19, 2009

We're Home!

Serena, Westin and I came home this morning!  It feels so good to be home and although I am super nervous about not having a nurse right by my side all the time, I am excited to start being "Mom" instead of "patient". 

Thanks so much to everyone who came and visited!  

My Mom with Serena the morning she was born


Westin's Mom with Serena


The Grandma's with Serena


Aunt Joseanne with Serena


Aunt Alora with Serena


Aunt Jenni with Serena


Aunt Heather with Serena


Uncle Danny with Serena


Great Uncle Jeff and Great Aunt Mary (they weren't sick, they were just being careful)


Grandpa Smith with Serena


Aunt Heidi with Serena


Aunt Heidi and Cousin Xander with Serena


Grandpa Hardman with Serena


Great Aunt Anne with Serena


Aunt Leisa "lulu" with Serena


Uncle Andrew "Wally" with Serena


Uncle Jon with Serena


Aunt Leslie with Serena


Jessica Rice with Serena


Aunt Crystal with Serena


My friend Heather Coates with Serena


Serena LOVES her hands up by her face!  We took this picture after wrapping her hands up super tight and she managed to sneak her hand up.


Westin has been the BEST, CUTEST dad EVER! He loves his little girl and she loves him right back!


We were worried that she would be too small to fit into any of her clothes, but this little outfit that we brought her home in wasn't so incredibly big that she swimming in it, just kind of big.  I think it helps that she is as tall as she is!


More pictures to come soon I'm sure!  ENJOY! Don't forget to post a comment!

13 comments:

Heidi said...

She is sooo adorable! It looks like you had lots of love while in the hospital. If you need help while at home let me know. She is just so cute!

Wes and Dani said...

She's a cutie! And that strawberry outfit is adorable! That was quite the stay at the hospital--I can't believe how long you were there!

Sharece said...

She is so stinkin' cute. But of course she had to be... You're her mom!
And don't worry the nervousness will go away. I love how you worded it, "mom" and "patient". Describes it perfectly.

Steven and Megan said...

I just can't get over how cute and tiny she is!!! Oh she is adorable and I can't wait to see her in person. You should get my number from your mom bc I have some stuff to give you if you're interested and we can work out a way for me to get it to you. Oh and I love the pic of serena and your dad :)

Craig and Sharelle said...

Oh my, she is just beautiful! It's amazing that I can be baby hungry with a 3 month old! Each baby is just such a miracle. Can't wait to talk to you and see how it all went...and I of course can't wait to hold that little one!

Sharon said...

I love how you got a picture of everyone who came to the hospital. That little girl is going to be well loved. She is beautiful!

Leisa said...

She is so perfectly beautiful. Good job on that one. I want to come play one of these day's when you're feeling up to it.
love
lulu

Erica Lamb said...

she is a doll, an absolute doll!!!! Congratulations and you are going to be the cutest mommmy

Reed & Melinda Family said...

She is very cute! Congrats!

~Mindy~ said...

I can't believe how tiny she is! So cute! You're going to be such a great mommy! (Oh, on a side note, Serena was a name on my list too! Not that I even know what I'm having yet, but still. Great minds think alike!)

Heather said...

less than a week old and she's already so loved! she is the cutest little thing! I love that strawberry outfit that she wore home, so adorable! i hope that things are going well for you being home. call if you need anything!

Wendy said...

She's so beautiful and I'm so happy you've had tons of visitors! I'll bet it's nice to be home. Good luck! We're sooooo happy for you.

Caitlin Carroll said...

I like that you coordinated her going home outfit with your blog. Or vice versa.