Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag-Quiz Time- 3 things
3 names I go by:
Chelsea
Chatzy
Mrs Smith

3 Restaurants I LOVE:
Outback
Cafe Rio
Chile's

3 Trips I plan on this year:
Morgan (pretty sad when that gets to be a trip)
Logan (Yes Leisa I am planning a trip to come see you...sometime)
Thats it... I've got nothing else

3 things I want badly:
Westin's car to sell
No Debt
Better Job

3 things I did yesterday:
Worked
saw westin at work
watched a movie (yes I know my life is boring)

3 things I did today:
Worked
went to the Gym
Painted my Toe Nails

3 fears:
Heights
Getting in a car wreck
spiders

3 pet peeves:
People who smoke
People who lie
People with tons of tattoos

3 favorite holidays:
Christmas
4th of July
Thanksgiving

3 people I tag:
You
YOu
YOU (this means YOU)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

yea for fun updates! I love you tons

Heather said...

Love the new layout chelsea! Thanks for calling me on Saturday, it was so good talking to you. Thanks for all of your support! Love ya girl!