Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lagoon, Spiders and Weddings

Okay, I know lagoon, Spiders and Weddings don't really go together very well... but that is what I had pictures of so... deal.




Westin's best friend Tim got married on Saturday (I forgot to get any pictures of the happy couple) But here is Westin, me and Tims sisters waiting for them to come out of the temple.
UPDATE: Westin bought that hat for his friend Tim. Tim really wanted a hat to wear with his suit. and he couldn't find one. SO while we were waisting time before the ceremony westin found this hat and it worked perfect with Tims suit. Tim loved it, his new wife loved it. But the new in-laws hated it... oops.

My friend Heather doesn't live to far away from where the reception was so she came and said hello. It was so good to see her.


I was the owner of two tarantulas for approximately 17 hours. Westin needed them for a movie for school so I bought them, and sold them back to petco the next day. This was the nice one.


Westin with his nephew Ethan at Lagoon


Little Sam (Westins brothers new baby)


Westins sister Joseanne With Ethan (left) and Collin (right)


Joseanne and Krista (Josie's roommate) before going on Wicked for the first time

Thanks for looking. Don't forget to post a comment

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your red hair, but what is up with Westin's hat???

Steven and Megan said...

I was thinking the same thing about the hat!!! Spiders... Eew. But your hair looks cute!

Heather said...

Thanks for calling me the other night, it was so great to see you too! But now I'm thinking I would make a really good wedding crasher. hmmmmm.... That spider is totally creepy. I am scared to death of spiders, I would absolutely freak!

Leisa said...

i love love love all the pictures!! And the hat it totally charley chaplain. it's awesome

Sharon said...

I love the update! Love all the pictures, except the spider. Ewe, gross!

Anonymous said...

1. Your hair is so cute!
2. The spider is disgusting!!
3. What in the world would he need it for??

Sharece said...

Chels, I found your blog through Mindy's blog!! I love it. Blogs are so fun to kind of "catch up" with your friends and see what they're up to. :) Come visit my blog sometime if you feel like it :)