Thursday, September 4, 2008

I painted my bathroom! And Westin and Rodger Play Mario Kart!

This is Westin and his dad Rodger playing the Wii after Rodger brought us the cuddle bag to use as a living room couch.  Westin had just finished working out... for 3 hours.  Isn't he such a hottie!

Okay, so on Monday (Labor Day) Westin and I both had the day off of work (which never happens) and so we decided we would just spend the day together.  Well, one thing led to another and we... painted the bathroom.  Here are some before pics and after pics to follow.

This is is where our mirror was.  Notice all the different colors of paint.


I don't know how this corner got missed when they painted the rest of the bathroom "pee" yellow, but somehow it did.

This is Westin holding the old medicine cabinet. This picture doesn't capture its ugliness. 

"Pee" Yellow walls with yellow tiles in the bath tub.

Doesn't it look so much better? We painted the walls and the ceiling (with permission from our landlords) and put in a new medicine cabinet (you'll see that in following pics)

New medicine cabinet with my super hott husband.

Westin can't help but smile when he pees in the newly painted bathroom...

Westin shaving his tongue

What's the fun in painting if you can't have a little "paint war" while doing it.


Thanks for looking, tell me what you think!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE the painted bathroom. How cute is that!!! I also like your new hair color. I hope your landlord doesn't mind the painting...

Heather said...

The bathroom looks so great!! When do I get to come and see it? I miss you guys!!

Sharon said...

Much better than the pee yellow. I love it!

Steven and Megan said...

It's a very pretty blue! Good job :)

Leisa said...

oh my gosh!! first and formost i love your hair color. SO SO AWESOME. Also the bathroom color is so beautiful. I love it. i bet it just makes you happy every time you look at it. Good choice. I miss you so much chatzy lets hang out soon

Crystal said...

I love, love, LOVE it. It looks so good, especially with the pee yellow tiles, it makes me think of a clear summer day

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!!
By the way..I love your hair! :-D

~Mindy~ said...

Definitely an upgrade! Ha ha, don't you love painting! So how are you liking Orem/Provo??