Monday, September 15, 2008

300 Days!

Yes it is true, 300 days that Westin and I have been married.  I seems like it should only be 100 Days but sure enough 300 days are here! It is weird to think that one year is just around the corner.  So anyway, in honor of Westin and I being married for 300 Days here are 10 things that I absolutely love about Westin and being married to him.


10- He makes me laugh.  So hard that I sometimes pee a little...JK
9- He takes care of me when I am sick. 
8- He would do anything for me.
7- He honors his priesthood.
6- Never complains about my cooking (he always pretends that it tastes good)
5- He goes to school, and work so one day I can be home with the kids
4- He tells me I  am beautiful, even when I have been crying and my eyes are red and puffy and my makeup is running down my face.
3- He is always making me want to be a better member of the church just by his example
2- He smiles when he sees me first thing in the morning.
1- He loves me, and I love him...I think that is the best thing.

I don't have a picture I want to post right now, but maybe in a little bit I will have found the one I want



5 comments:

Heather said...

so cute chels! congrats on making it 300 days!! that reminds me.... i never did get your wedding announcement and i think i remember you saying that it was returned to you in the mail. i know this sounds totally stupid, but do you still have an extra copy that i could steal from you? i actually have a little scrapbook where i keep announcements from my close friends.

Leisa said...

oh so cute!! i love that you love westin

Crystal said...

Yay for 300 days! November isn't that far away...speaking of November...did you hear Brinkley's getting married in November?

Sharon said...

I can't beleive it has been 300 days since your wedding! I love all your sweet comments about your wonderful husband. I think he should do a post about what he loves about you.

Leisa said...

TIME TO UPDATE WITH PICTURES