Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wedding Pics and Being a Clown

Westin still has to do some clown stuff for his class.  So he asked me and his friend Tim to model as different kinds of clowns with for another project.  Here are some pics

Me being a mime.


Tim being a Jester

Westin being a New York Bum Clown


And we finally got the negatives for our wedding... yes it was nearly one year ago. But late is better than never so here are just two of them.  I thought I wouldn't bore you with a million of pics.



Thanks for looking.  Don't forget to post a comment







8 comments:

Heather said...

You make a very pretty mime Chels! I love the wedding pictures. Gorgeous!!

Sharece said...

Wow, Chels. You make a beautiful bride! Was it hard to get all that mime make-up off?? Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that last picture!

Leisa said...

You are the most beautiful clown in the world. You thought i was going to say bride hu... Well i fooled you.

Anonymous said...

Are Mimes aloud to type?

~Mindy~ said...

So you FINALLY get some wedding pics on here and there's only 2?!?! Bore me with more! ;) BTW, you're a cute clown!

Crystal said...

I love the pics. I was with you when you took those pics. If it took them a year to get them back I wouldn't be too happy. It'd demand a refund, but that's just me

Wenni Donna said...

Everything is so fun and enjoyable. I am sure that the wedding day was amazing. I also would be adding some entertainment activities for the kids in my own wedding reception party. The event will be hosted at one of the event locations in LA.