Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween...Smith Style

So every year for halloween the Smiths do a Chili night where we eat chili, carve pumpkins and eat caramel apples.  It is really fun.. so here are pictures. 


Westin with his luke skywalker and darth vader pumpkin (there is a better picture of the pumpkin later)


Me with my pumpkin.  It is a castle... not as clever as Westins...but I like it.


Joseanne, Collin, Alora, Elizabeth, and Krista with their pumpkins


Alora's evil temptress pumpkin


Krista's puppy pumpkin


Elizabeths skeleton pumpkin


My Castle pumpkin


Johnathan's spider man pumpkin... he got tired of carving all the spiderman things... but as much as he got done looks prettty cool.


Westin's, Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader pumpkin.  The lightsabers are glowsticks.  I like it.

Thanks for looking... post a comment

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Holy cow!!! Those are some elaborate pumpkins! I am very impressed. I love your castle one!!! Such an amazing job!

Steven and Megan said...

Wow... This puts my pumpkin carving to shame. Zoe and I started carving pumpkins tonight. She had a blast playing with the pumpkin guts!

Anonymous said...

Um, I am going to be seriously jealous if you guys didn't use patternsn to carve those out! Either way, I think they are amazingly awesome!

Mitch and Holly said...

What impressive carvings. I love how creative they all were.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, awesome pumpkins!!! How do you get them so detailed? I'm lucky if I can get a regular jack-o-lantern face. nice job!

Sharece said...

Wow! Those pumpkins look amazing! It makes me not so proud of my own witch pumpkin. :) That's so cool & it looks like fun.

Leisa said...

i just noticed my comment never got published. THEY ARE SO SO COOL. (the caps are for emphisise) you're awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great pumpkins!