Monday, October 27, 2008

Lulu, Wally, and Cole

My sister Leisa and her Husband Wally and her baby Cole came to visit me on Saturday.   WE had so much fun!   Thanks so much for coming to visit me lu,  I just love it when you come.  


We went out to eat at Bangkok Grill. Wally was so tired, he went hunting that morning and then came straight here.  This is him and Cole sleeping at the restraunt.


Leisa eating her dinner


Westin really was happy to be there


Emily met up with us for dinner too!  Thanks for coming em, it was so much fun to hang out with you too!


This is a swing in my front yard.  I think Cole liked it... or liked eating it.


Isn't he cute


Thanks for looking! Don't forget to post a comment

5 comments:

Leisa said...

it was so so so much fun to come over! that picture of cole is so cute. He loves you so much.

Steven and Megan said...

How fun! I've never eaten at Bangkok Grill. Is it tasty? Cole looks cute in the swing

Heidi said...

Oh, I LOVE that picture of cole on the swing. What a great picture!!!!!

Heather said...

Aren't families the best?! Super cute pictures, love you guys!

Sharece said...

O how fun! I love family. You guys are so cute. Isn't it fun being an aunt!! (It's fun being a mom too) :) Don't worry I'm not hinting at anything.. I just like it.