Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Couch!

Okay so I have been couch-less since we moved to Orem.  We did have a couch when we lived in Ogden, but we decided it was to big and heavy to move down to Orem, so we haven't had one.  But for our wedding anniversary Westin decided that it was time we had a couch.  So, we got on ksl.com and looked.  We found this couch and cover to go with it for a total of only $140!  So, my Mom and Dad said they would bring the truck down to pick it up for us (thanks again Mom and Dad), then they bought us pizza! So although it isn't the nicest couch ever I love it.  I just need to get some cute throw pillows and we will be set.  


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice couch. Don't puke on it, that will stain.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the couch! :-)

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary. I am so glad you got a couch!

Leisa said...

i realized i never commented on your couch after i had talked to you on the phone about it. It is very beautiful!! i'm so glad you now have a couch. i'm eating spaghetti while i type and it is SO SO good
that is all
love
lulu

Craig and Sharelle said...

Chelsea, congrats on the couch! I LOVE ksl.com, there's not much that can beat getting a good deal. Sorry we missed you guys on Sunday, I'm still sad we didn't get to see you while you were up. Geez, let us know you're coming next time!!! jay slash kay Hope to talk to you soon, tell Wesdumb hi, I love your blog, it's so cute, I hope you don't hate my run-on sentence.
Sharelle

Marilyn Hardman said...

"All things come to those who wait"

You can really get everything you need in life with a little patience.

Wendy said...

I miss KSL! Congrats, it's cute!