Monday, November 17, 2008

No Car Payments!

Okay I know I have been a slacker at updating but my life has been incredibly uneventful.  But here is a list of things that have been going on lately


10- My landlord has been to my house 3 different times to fix my drain to my washer and it still isn't fixed
9- I made Aunt Nan's Jello for the 1st time... I forgot how much I loved it
8- I don't have a job right now... but I have had 2 really good interviews in the last few days so keep your fingers crossed!
7- Westin will hopefully get a new job with the place he turned in his resume.  It would be a HUGE pay raise.
6- Westin told his current job that he would be quitting!  Missionary Mall management is terrible
5- My friend Wendy and I decided to start book club.  The book for this month is "The Life of Pi" you are all invited.  I'll give more details when i have them.. but if your interested start reading!
4-Westin sold his car FINALLY
3- With the extra money left over from his car we paid off my car, bought (or are going to buy, pictures to come when we get the car) and have some extra cash to get us through me not having a job
2- WE have no more care payments.  Which makes me so happy I could die of happiness
1- Westin is doing great in school.  He loves it and his teachers love him.

Thats all.  THey are in no particular order but enjoy!! I'll have pictures next time. I promise

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys have some extra money. Looks like somebody should be taking me out to dinner. Looks like I used looks like for times in this comment.

Heidi said...

Glad you have your car paid off. It was like a breath of fresh air when we paid of my car. Now if we can just stay out of debt.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting the car paid off! I really hope the job interviews paid off that you will get a job soon. :-)

Steven and Megan said...

I remember not having a car payment... It was so nice