Friday, November 21, 2008

One Year Anniversary!!!

Wow! I can't believe I have been married for a whole year! It seems like I got married just yesterday.  So in honor of my one year anniversary here are some of my favorite pics from the last year... in no particular order.

My Wedding Day!


When We Painted Our Bathroom


Me and Baby Cole


When I Burnt My House Down... Almost



Pumpkin Carving


Sleeping in the Living Room at the Smiths


Disney On Ice With JJ


Camping in the Front room


Westins Balloon Apron


New Hair 


Spiderman, Westin , Captain America


Fighting on the life size chess board


:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Heidi said...

Happy One Year Anniversary!!!

Emily said...

Happy happy day! I'm glad you married Westin. I like him, and I like you two together. Also, I love the picture with you as a brunette. Totally hot. Happy Anniversary! That means it's my one year anniversary of flying home to go to your wedding. Happy one year coming home for your wedding day!

Wendy said...

Congrats!!! That went by sooo fast!!! Way to go you cool cats!!

Leisa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR PHOTO FAVORITES. I LOVE BABY COLE TOO. HE IS SO CUTE AND YOU ARE SO CUTE. I LOVE YOU AND WESTON. YIPEE

Cindy Lou said...

You guys are so cute. I'm SOOOOOOO excited to see you on Thanksgiving!!!

Crystal said...

Yay! Congratulations:) So fun to see and chat with you at Brinkley's reception. Glad you came! Happy one year.