Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and new Hair!

Westin and I spent Thanksgiving at my parents house.  It was so much fun we laughed, ate, relaxed, ate some more, played and then ate even more!  Here are some pictures from my camera, to see more of the festivities you can go here or here.

Westin, Emily, Crystal, Cindy and I all played a good game of Risk after dinner.  Crystal won on Thanksgiving, but Westin won the night before when Westin, Dad, Crystal and I played. 


Westin and Cindy racing on Mario Kart


Emily and Heather


Aunt Joyce, Aunt Marie and My Mom all chatting away while cooking.


Emily and Grandma Colleen in her leather pants.

My super cute cousin Charise was nice enough to give me a hair cut and dye before I started my new job this afternoon.  Here are the results.  It isn't a very good picture but I LOVE my new cut and color!  Let me know what you think



Thanks for looking! Post a comment!

12 comments:

Sharece said...

Whoo, definitely cute! But, you're always cute. I love the color. :)

Cindy Lou said...

I love the expression on my face in the one of Westin and me. I also dig the hair. Not that I didn't like it before, but it looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

I really don't notice any difference, but that's just me and I'm dumb, and I like risk.

Heidi said...

Cute hair cut. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Oh, and I LOVE Grandma's leather pants.

~Mindy~ said...

Way cute! I love it! And it's fun to see pictures of your family too!

Wendy said...

Super cute hair! I'm glad you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Lots of love from Indy!

Leisa said...

So funny i got seriously the same haircut and color yesterday. WOW

Emily said...

Love it. well done. Who did it? I just tried to color my hair myself last night...it's now red...I guess it's better than the orange it was last week. Maybe one day I will crack down and have a professional do it...maybe. also, I am so happy you were home for Thanksgiving. I loved playing with you and Westin. Good times...even though we both lost as Risk. There is always Christmas.

Marilyn Hardman said...

Isn't Sharise amazing. You look great.

Anonymous said...

I like your hair! :-D

Sharon said...

Love, Love, Love the new hair cut and color. I'm so glad you captured grandma's leather pants!

Anonymous said...

A new hair style with every post, that is a high standard. If you like risk you would love civilization. I'm addicted, and should get back to studying, I have a final tomorrow. (see emily's post about finals)