Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last Couple Of Weeks

Okay so the last couple of weeks have been crazy for me!  I have lost my camera... I'm sure it is somewhere in my house but I can't find it anywhere, so no pictures...sorry! But here is short post about my last two weeks or so.


Started a new job at Heritage Schools, it is a center for at risk youth! It is going really good so far. I had to sit in training for two weeks (BORING!) but now I am actually working at it is going good, I enjoy working with the girls and look forward to all the new things they teach me.

Also the more exciting news is that Westin and I are going to have a BABY!!!  We were going to wait a little while longer before telling people but we are just too excited and have a hard time keeping our own secrets! (Yes Heidi, you are now allowed to tell people) So come the middle of August their will be another little Smith in the family.  

That is pretty much all that has been going on in our neck of the woods.  Thanks for looking.  Happy Holidays to you all! Hopefully I can find my camera and start doing picture posts again soon.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Well it is about time we can start telling people. Hooray for new babies!

Crystal said...

Aaah! Congratulations! I'm super excited for you. Keep us updated...more often than once a month!!

Heather said...

Chelsea!! I am so so so excited for you!!! YAY! When are we getting together for dinner?

Sharece said...

Yay!!! So so exciting! You are going to be such a cute mom! The summer's going to be hot though... I love ya. Congratulations :)

Leisa said...

HOORAY baby cole is so excited to get a new cousin.I say it'sgoing to be a little red headed girl!! and you'll name her strawberry smith. and we'll call her rae rae. And she'll be beautiful with your green eyes and weston's red hair and a sassy little personality.

Steven and Megan said...

Congratulations! You will love being a mommy :) I hope you are feeling well

~Mindy~ said...

That's so awesome Chels! How far along are you? When are you due? You are going to have such cute kids and be such a great Mom!

Sharon said...

Oh, I just love babies! Congratulation!

Leisa said...

hello time to update