Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

...All about us!

WHAT'S HIS/HER NAME? Westin

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? Four Months 5 days

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? Well we had known each other for a little over a year when we got married. We had dated seriously for about a month and a half before he proposed. Then we were engaged for 3 months. You do the math. You may think it was fast, but I think it was perfect. I have no regrets! I love it.

WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? Westin did. He told me he loved me then a couple of days later, after my heart settled down, I realized I loved him back and I returned the sentiment!

WHO SINGS BETTER? Most definently Westin. One of the first times I noticed him was when he sang a solo in our Christmas sacrament meeting. Also he was the choir director when we were dating and engaged. I don't sing good at all. although Westin says that he thinks I do.

WHO'S SMARTER? Its a toss up. We both get fairly good grades. When it comes to church things Westin definently knows more than I do.

WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Me. I like to know where my money is going. It makes me feel all grown up if I pay the bills.

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? I do. We just started that way when we got married and now it is habit, and I don't sleep well if I'm not on the right. What can i say I'm always right. he he he

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Well, we haven't had to mow the lawn yet, but I haven't mowed a lawn since I was in high school and he has always mowed his parents lawn. so, I think that maybe he will mow the lawn and I will plant flowers.

WHO COOKS DINNER? Normally I do. Every once in a while if I am super tired Westin will cook something creative. Like the other day when he made me a Macaroni and Cheese breakfast burrito... Like I said, I normally cook.

WHO DRIVES? Westin does. Every once in a while if he is too tired, I will. Or if I want to drive for whatever random reason, but he normally does.

WHO'S MORE STUBBORN? Most definently me. Everyonce in a while Westin can have his bout of subborness, but 90% of the time I am more stubborn.

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Westin kissed me first the first time we dated. The second time we dated I couldn't handle his teasing about kissing me and then not following though that I finally gave in and gave him a really good kiss.

WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? Westin asked me out first. But I had strategically tricked him into thinking I was some cute super sassy girl that he actualy wanted to ask out. So I always say I tricked him into asking me out. He says he took lots of planning in his head before he on his own free will asked me out.

WHO PROPOSED? Westin.

WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? We have the same amount. We both have 1 older brother, 3 older sisters and one younger sister. for a grand total of 5 sibling, or 6 children total.

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? If you ask Westin, he does. If you ask me, I do. so I guess since I'm filling this out. I do.

Alright Sisters, Aunts, Mom... Your tagged.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Um, I already filled out this exact quiz months ago. If you don't believe tough, cuz I did, and I posted it on my blog, but I am too lazy to find the link. So there.

Steven and Megan said...

Macaroni and cheese breakfast burrito... Haha!!! Brilliant!! That must have been interesting. How did you like it?

Emily said...

Chatzy,

I love this! I feel I know you and Westin so much better now. I like it. I like that he will mow the lawn and you will plant the flowers--it's such a darling thought.

Well, I love you.

Em

Sharon said...

I loved reading all about you and Westin. You two are way to cute and are perfect for each other!

Love ya!

Heather said...

You guys are so amazing! It's fun learning more about you!

Leisa said...

umm i thought i'd already commented on this blogg but apparently i haven't.I think you're great