Monday, March 10, 2008

New Template

Okay, So my friend Whitney is a fellow blogger and I noticed she had the cutest template on her blog. And I was extremely envious of that. So, I did some research and discovered I could put cute templates on mine as well. So, just as an FYI I might be mixing my templates up a little bit for a while trying to find one I like. I would love any input you have. I like the one I have now, but I think it makes my pictures look a little bit funny... Oh well, we'll have to see what I decide. Let me know what you think

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the pink, but the transparent background does make your pictures look funny! I am just glad you updated.

Emily said...

Oh very nice, very nice. Keep the posts coming!

Crystal said...

You'll have to teach me how to change the template. I've been wondering...now, we'll have something new to entertain us with at work. Oh boy!

Daniel and Whitney said...

I love it!!

Leisa said...

Pink definatly is your signature color.

Anonymous said...

Chelsea my darling I need you to email me your new address.. we are getting ready to do labels for invitations and I don't have an address for you. Thanks doll
Love Mandy

Anonymous said...

I love the new green template :-) Teach me!