Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Finally an upate

So many things have happened since I last updated! and there definitely isn't enough time to tell you everything so I'll just hit the highlights!

Westin and I moved out of the in-laws basement! It is so much fun to have our own house. Two weeks after we moved I accidentally put the rice bag in the microwave for 40 minutes instead of 4 minutes while I was shoveling the snow...oops! When I went inside the whole house was filled with smoke and I couldn't see anything. So I opened the microwave door, coughed tonz, realized I couldn't breath inside my house at all, ran outside and called 911.





This is the rice bag all burnt and black, and very stinky!


We had to wash EVERYTHING again.  THe crapy thing is I had just washed and put away laundry the day before. it was such a pain.  Especially because it was Valentines day


I promise I will be a better poster!  Make sure to post a comment

7 comments:

Leisa said...

i'm so incredibly glad you finally updaed! Poor house. Poor laundry! poor chatzy

Heidi said...

I am so glad you FINALLY updated! And even more glad your house didn't burn.

Emily said...

Poor Chatzy! But I am so happy you updated. It makes my heart glad. So, how is the house now? Does it still smell bad?

Erin L said...

When we moved into our first apartment, I forgot to take all the papers out of the brand new oven, then I pre-heated the oven for a cheesecake I was making (at midnight, no less). There was smoke, and melted plastic in our brand new oven! Gotta luv that!

Crystal said...

I love that you updated, but everyone has already said that. i love you tons

Sharon said...

Oh my heck girl! I's so glad everything did not burn up! You just might be related to grandma Colleen! Love ya!

Steven and Megan said...

That really sucks but I have to admit that I started laughing when i read that... :) The stove in my old apartment started on fire and it was so scary!! Thank goodness for baking soda.. I had Steve go out and buy me a fire extinguisher after that.