Monday, March 24, 2008

Sitting Board at Work

I have been meaning to update for a while but I still don't have internet at my house :( I have really cute pictures of Jaqueline and Westin and I when we went to Disney Princesses on Ice Show... But that will have to wait till the next post. This post will be dedicated to random thoughts.

1- I really need to drink more water, I am always so super dehydrated. The only problem with that is the more water I drink the more I have to run to the bathroom. I feel like on the days that I drink adequate amounts of water I am always running to the bathroom. and you can only run in and out of the bathroom so many times before you just want to stop drinking water so you don't have to pee any more.

2- I love Chocolate! Holidays are so bad for me because I can't hardly help but eat nonstop! It's no wonder that I can't stop gaining weight since I got married. Everytime we go to his parents house they are celebrating something or the other and they have tons of treats! I seriously need to go on a non-sugar diet.

3-I am so super excited for spring/summer! Just the other dayI wore flip flops and capri's, I was so excited about it! Of coarse I froze to death afterwards, but I am pretty sure it was worth the excitement I felt wearing summer clothes for a little bit.

4-My friend Carolyn who volunteers at the hospital on mondays told me about her new goal to not complain about anything for 21 days! I think I might try it. I can't really hurt at all can it. I think I will be a little hard though, concidering I think I have gotten into the habit of complaining with out noticing what i'm doing. We shall see what happens, I'll keep you updated

5- I am so grateful for my health! Working in the hospital I see all the really sad depressing things that happen to people, and I am just so super thankful that I haven't had anything super bad ever happen to me. I think I can handle a cold here or there, even a broken bone. because when you look at the whole big scheme of things. It really isn't that big of a deal. At least I'm not 28 and just broke my back jumping on the tramp with my kids... you know, I'm lucky.

And just because I think every post deserves a picture. Here is the husband of the Year Award! I am so thankful my husband likes me more than his bike.

Thanks for reading don't for get to post a comment!

5 comments:

Emily said...

YEAH! Finally an update! I am so so so happy. I am excited to see the pictures of the ice show. What a good Auntie you are!

I totally support your new goal. Maybe I will try that too. Keep me posted on how it goes.

Love you forever.

Heidi said...

I am glad you updated. I'm also glad your husband doesn't sleep with a bike. That would be weird, and I would be forced to give him a "look".

Sharon said...

I love the picture! It sould win "The picture of the Year" award for newlyweds!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yea I probably win the picture of the year, I'm staying at the hampton for the next couple of weeks in provo. Today I get a King room King bed and Jacuzzi. My dear wife is doing scouts without me, how would a picture like that look?

Leisa said...

i love your new set up!!! i love you!! i love your mary kay micro derm abrasion! i love everything