Monday, January 28, 2008

My Own Personal Week of Firsts

I know this sounds a little bit like I am a copy cat (again). But I did have my own little personal week of first (with regards to eating that is). I know this was actually like 2 weeks ago but better late than never...right?

1- I made and ate a goose. Thanks Leisa for giving it to me. Thanks Andrew for shooting it. It was actually pretty good! It tasted alot like roast beef, only alot more tough.

2- I also ate duck! It was also good, better than the goose I think. Westin made it and he marinated it in coke over night so it was delicious! Again thanks Leisa and Andrew.

3- This is the most disgusting one of all! Westins friend from work invited us to a scottish dinner. Well, what is Scottland really famous for? Thats right HAGGIS! I tried it. It tasted like really oily, meatloaf. Not as bad as I thought it was going to taste, but still not anything I would like to taste again. Sheep heart, liver and who knows what else just isn't my type of brandy.

Thats all.

Don't forget to post a comment Thanks

5 comments:

Heidi said...

All I can say is that it's about time you updated. I don't care if you copied someone, just update!!!

Heather said...

sorry I missed your call the other day, i really wanted to talk to you! I hope all is well, and try to call me again!

Emily said...

Hey...you can copy cat all you want. I just love when there are cool posts. I like your week of firsts. I admit I have not eaten duck nor goose. I will put it on my to-do list. Love the post..love you.

Sharon said...

You are to cute! Married life brings out all kinds of firsts and adventures! Glad you updated!

Anonymous said...

I ate food too this week!!! We are so alike!