Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hanging out with the Smiths

Okay, I promised I would be better at updating my blog. So here is an update! I'm sure you will appreciate it!

These first pictures are of the sleep over Westin and I had with his sister, Heather, and her husband Danny. It was so much fun. We were switching Westin's and my bed with his old one and long story short, we ended up with two box springs and three mattresses in the front room at five in the morning. So we had a sleep over. It was so much fun! Thanks Heather and Danny for playing with us!

This morning we all woke up to the perfect snowman making snow and since Marjalee bought a snowman making kit for christmas, what better way to spend our saturday morning than to make a snowman (named Edward, he's very cold, not unlike the Edward we all love from twilight)

This is Jenny, Alora and Marjalee with Edward.

Jenny, Alora, and myself kissing Edward.

Alora, Edward, Me!

Thanks for looking! Don't forget to post a comment!

3 comments:

Marilyn Hardman said...

Isn't it great to be 8! Hope you never grow up!

Heidi said...

Looks like fun. Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking I need to read the Twilight books- I hear good things about them. I read that they're making them into movies and the guy who played Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movies is playing Edward.