Thursday, December 27, 2007

Trip to California

Okay, just like promised. Here are some pictures of Westin's and my trip to California. It was super fun and way warm. A million times better than cold snowy Utah.

Westin and I went to the cheesecake factory in Newport Beach. It was delicious. This is Westin's sandwich. It was HUGE!

This is Westin with his two favorite comic book super heros, Spiderman and Capitan America. He was so super excited when he saw them and could get a picture of all three of them together!

This is a private beach our hotel let us have access too! Isn't it pretty?!

This is Westin buiding a sand castle. It was way fun, I tried to help but his sand castle building techniques are way better than mine.

If you can't already tell, westin wrote "I love Chelsea" I big letters on the sand. It was way to big for me to be able to get in one shot. But I loved it. We had people we had never even met before commenting on it and asking if I was Chelsea.

This is our hott convertable we drove all over California. Westin loved driving with the top down.


Our hotel had a life size chess set for Westin and I to play. (we love to play chess so this was really exciting) This is us fighting on chess set.

This is Westin triumphing after he put me in check mate. He always wins but I still have a lot of fun playing.

Thanks for looking don't forget to post a comment.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I almost forgot to post a comment, but then you reminded me by saying "Don't forget to post a comment". Anyhow, luckily it looks like you had fun in California. But then again who wouldn't. I mean after all, it was your honeymoon.

Crystal said...

oh my heck. I wish I couldn't of come. On second thought.... Anyways it looks like so much fun. I want a guy to write I love Crystal in the sand in really big letters..... I'm so glad you posted. I'm so happy for you!

Marilyn Hardman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn Hardman said...

I am glad that you had fun. I hope you two always have fun at everything you do.

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip

Heather said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm so happy for you!! I love your guts!

Sharon said...

Wow! What a fun trip! I am jealous that you were in such warm weather! I have never seen a hamburger that big!