Saturday, December 15, 2007

PIctures!!

Okay I finally got all my pictures downloaded on to my computer! Yippee! So enjoy! I am going to California for a week today so you can look forward to my next update having pictures of Cali. on there!

I died and cut my hair today! And I love it. Here are the pics. Let me know what you think. I wanted to dye it before my wedding but I wanted to be blonde for my wedding so I had to wait... Did I mention that I really love it?



This is a picture of Westin and Me at the Logan Temple the day I recieved my endownment. Isn't he so cute?

Westins best friend Mario's Wife Wendy (did you catch that) had her baby the other day. He is us holding him. Isn't he so cute! Welcome to Earth Ethan Chard!



That's all I got for now. Enjoy! Don't forget to post a comment!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE the new do! It looks AWESOME on you! I bet you are going to LOVE it! Cute baby too!

Crystal said...

I love the hair. Wendy's baby is beautiful.

Heather said...

Chelsea, I love your new hair, it looks great! I still need you to call me asap and give me your address for a christmas card!

Sharon said...

Wow! You were pretty sexy as a blond but you are really hot at a brunett! Love it!

Steven and Megan said...

i love your hair cousin! very very cute!