Saturday, December 1, 2007

Twilight and other silly news

SORRY SORRY SORRY about the long time you've had to wait for an update from me! I would post pictures of my wedding but the only ones I have are the ones on other peoples blogs, so feel free to wander over the Heidi, Emily, Crystal, Mom, or Aunt Sharon's blog and look at pictures. But the wedding was fabulous and the newly weds (that is Westin and myself) couldn't be happier. We are living in his parents basement apartment, but his family is really good to not come down and bug us. Anyway, onto Twilight!

I don't know how many of you have read or even heard about this book but I am halfway through it and I am completely in love with it. I don't want to give anything away, but if you havent' read it already you really need to!



I'll update with more pics of my life, and other such news before too long. Don't forget to post a comment!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

oh my goodness, I hear about twilight ALL THE TIME! Everyone loves it. I'll have to read it this summer (when I have time)

Heidi said...

Ahhh! I totally made a comment, but blogger lost it! I guess I will try again. Love the updated, wish there were pictures. I haven't read the book, but heard it ROCKS! Can't wait for you to move into my house.

Marilyn Hardman said...

Thanks for making cookies today.

You two really make a cute couple

Anonymous said...

I've read the series. I thought it would be silly, but it's actually super entertaining.

Heather said...

Hi chelsea! i finally created my own blog, so go check it out. i'm going to try and post some pictures in the next couple of days, so make sure you take a looky. Also, when have a minute to spare give me a call. love ya!!

Heather said...

Hi Chelsea!! I need to get your address to send you a Christmas card, so write back or call me sometime soon.