Friday, April 11, 2008

What do you think?

So I had a dream about 2 months ago that I cut my hair super short, and in my dream I loved it. So I woke up and I thought, I should cut my hair. But I didn't. Anyway, so yesterday I went online and started looking up some short hair cuts. Just to see what I really had in mind. Anyway, so I keep thinking about it and I think I really do wan to cut my hair really short. So here are some pics. Tell me what you think. I have my own personal favorites but just let me know.






3 comments:

Heidi said...

My favorite is the middle blonde one, but any would be cute. I think EVERYONE should experience boy short hair. I loved it when mine was that short, and I think you would too! I say CHOP IT!

Anonymous said...

I like the middle blonde one too! I almost cut my hair like that but ended up chickening out and got more a Katie Holmes cut. You should do it though, you'd look cute!

Steven and Megan said...

If it was me, i would do the middle blonde one but i would have the very top longer and not so short and spiky. But you will look gorgeous any way you do your hair!!!!