Saturday, April 12, 2008

Much Awaited Picture Post

Okay, thank you all for your input on how you think my hair should look.  I took all your comments and put them all into consideration.  However, you will have to wait till the end of my post to see what I decided.  First you will have to sit though pictures of my niece Jaqueline, my husband and me when we went to Disney Princess Wishes on Ice.

Jaqueline and Me waiting for the show to start.
Ariel, Triton, Flounder, and Sebastian.  It was really hard to get good close ups  so this will have to do
My cute Hubby and my adorable Niece after the show.
Oh I forgot to say, Westin got our tickets randomly from a customer at his work.  She didn't know where the tickets were but she gave them to us for just $20 for all of them. I guess her husband got the tickets for free from his work and then they couldn't use them.  Anyway, they ended up being in a Suite.  They supplied us with yummy snacks and drinks.  This is Westin grabbing some treats.

When it first started Jaqueline didn't much like the how loud it was. She had her fingers in her ears for at least the first half of it. 

All the main princesses and their princes dancing around Tinkerbell in the very end.



I know this is a bad picture but this is Westin and Jaqueline catching snowflakes in their mouth on the way back to the car.


Okay, here it is.  This is my new hair cut!  I hope you like it.  I am really excited still, we will see what will happen when I have time to process that I actually cut my hair. SHORT!




Don't forget to post a comment!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I freakin' love your hair!!!! It is sooooo cute! I am so proud of you for taking the plunge and chopping it all off. It looks fantastic!

Jessica Adamson said...

Your hair looks amazing....It makes me want to cut mine all off too....I have an appointment next week....maybe I will:)!

Heather said...

Chelsea, so adorable!! I love the hair! Your pictures at the Princess show are so cute, I wish I hadn't been working that night!

Crystal said...

I love it! That is so fun...can't wait to see it in real life!

Steven and Megan said...

Wow!!!! I love your hair! If i had the guts to get mine cut i would do it like that. I got to go to Disney On Ice for the first time last year with my sisters and we had lots of fun! That is so neat that you guys got such great tickets.

Daniel and Whitney said...

Okay so I was scared for you to cut it short, but holy cow it is totally you! I love it! Can't wait to see it!

Leisa said...

holy freaking cute. i tried to call as soon as i saw the pictures but you weren't answering. SO SO SO CUTE

Anonymous said...

Hey! Tricia is due the middle of July with a boy whom she plans on naming Alexander (I call him baby X...hehe). She's HUGE right now. I'm going to go with her to Lamaze..it's starts this Thursday. We shall see how that goes! The daddy is some guy (*cough* loser *cough*) she met in Texas. They're not together anymore...thankfully!
So what's up with you???!!