Thursday, April 17, 2008

Picnic on Monday Hogle Zoo on Thursday

WARNING!!!  Tons of pictures to follow.  So I didn't work on Monday and it was such a warm day (note, if it doesn't stop getting really warm, then cold the next day I might have a meltdown I am so super ready for summer) Anyway, so when Westin came home for lunch I had a surprise picnic ready in our back yard. It was so super fun.  Thanks honey for amusing me.






Then on Thursday (today) my Mom, Sister Crystal, Sister Heidi (with her husband Jared, and their son Xander), Brother Isaac ( with his wife Jenny, and their girls Jaqueline, and Alex) and myself (Westin was a work :(  Went to Hogle Zoo 'cause it was Crystal's Spring Break.  It was so much fun, thanks Mom for putting it together, your the best.


Here is Jaqueline in her wagon we stole for her.  Isn't she so  cute

Camels

Peacock

Crystal, Jaqueline, Alex, Me  I think we are so super cute. Don't you?

Elephant

Jaqueline with the penguins in the background

Giraffes 

Porcupines 

Heidi and Crystal being super cute


cute little monkey, it was literally smaller than my hand

"fake elephant" Alex didn't really like playing on it very much, if you can tell she is crying


"Do You Measure Up?" I really couldn't help but get all the pictures that seem necessary at least one time in your lifetime.  So here are a bunch (Crystal, Ike, Jaqueline, I've got you covered)

Me, obviously not as big as a gorilla

Crystal, not as big as the gorilla

Jaqueline, completely inside the gorilla, (still not as big)

Jaqueline and Ike together may be as big as a gorilla

thirsty? Good thing these lions weren't working, because they were discusting. But, my salvation should be safe because I at least got a picture of my head in the mouth.

Crystal in the lions mouth

Xander not so sure if he wants to put his head in the mouth of the lion

Me in the mouth of the lion

Jaqueline in the mouth of the lion


I went on the train ride twice, once with Xander and Heidi and Jared, once with Mom, Ike, Jenny Jaqueline, and Alex, (Crystal was with me both times)

Here is Jenny, Ike and Alex on the train

Crystal and Jaqueline

Crystal and I

Jared, Heidi, and Xander

I warned you there were tonz of pictures.  But thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Oh My HEART, I am dying...these pictures are so cute and fun. I wish I could have been there with you guys. Oh, what a blast. I love the pics. I can't wait to see my cute nieces and nephew...and my cute brother and sisters. ALSO, I can't believe how similar you and Crystal look! It took me a second to figure out who was who in some of the pictures. Crazy.

Heidi said...

I LOVE the picture of jj standing up to the gorilla measurements thingy. Thanks for coming, it was sooo fun!

Steven and Megan said...

How cute to have a picnic in your backyard :) I'm glad you had fun at the zoo!!

Anonymous said...

Hogle Zoo....that just makes me smile!! :-D

Crystal said...

I might just have to steal the picnic idea...how cute!

Leisa said...

so much fun! you're and cris's hair is so cute it makes me wanna cut mine.

Marilyn Hardman said...

Thanks for arranging so you could come too. I appreciate your flexability when things donot work out as planned.

Leisa said...

are you dead because i can't get ahold of you!!

~Mindy~ said...

I love these pics! And I love the picnic in the front yard idea! I think I'll have to steal that idea from you if you don't mind! :) Hey, on a side note, Julie is getting married in like 2 weeks and I need your parents address along with anyone else that you think would want to have one. Anyway, email me at MindyDaugherty@hotmail.com when you get a chance. Again, love the pics! We need to hang out sometime!