Thursday, May 1, 2008

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door

Okay I know this is a little bit nerdy of me but I have to say how excited I am that I finally finished Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door!!! YAY! It only took over 50 hours. Thanks Heidi for letting me borrow it.




Now I'm on to Zelda: Wind Waker! Way super fun if I can say so myself. I don't know why I have't been more in to video games before. They are fun, they challenge your mind at times, they promote great eye hand coordination... I like them. Just a little fact about video games, The surgeons getting out of medical school now are extremely more precise, and accurate when they are in the OR and they are attributing it to Video Games that they played when they were younger. Just FYI

Anyway, thanks for looking, don't forget to post a comment.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh My GOSH! You are a nerd. What is even nerdier is that I have already played those games, one of them twice. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Leisa said...

ya you are a dork!!!But it sounds like fun!!! I just love you

Steven and Megan said...

Steve loves LOVES video games too! We have the Wii, Playstation3, and Xbox360. I always say that Im going to start playing games but then i just never get around to it. But I really like the Wii. We bought Super Smash Brothers Brawl and I played that with him. I like the classic Mario games.

Heather said...

sounds like a ton of fun Chels! I need to find time to come and play Mario party again, that was way fun!

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you were picking up geek-speak. Now I know why.

I love Civilization IV. I'm trying to beat in on Monarch level. Any recommendations that the start-up que doesn't give us?