Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome Cole Steven Wallace!

My beautiful sister Leisa finally had her gorgeous baby boy, Cole Steven Wallace,  May 12, 2008 around 3:00 PM.  He was 7 pounds 15 ounces, 21 inches long and he is just adorable.  We went and saw him Monday night after he was born.   So cute!


Westin and little Cole

Wally's sister Ann Marie, with Cole




I couldn't help but get a picture of his little feet.  All ten toes are there



Doesn't Leisa look so good!  She will be such a great Mom!


I know this is blurry but look how much blonde hair he has!  I love it.




Congrats Leisa!  You make such a beautiful Mom!  You and Wally will be such great parents!

13 comments:

Heidi said...

Hooray for udpates, and pictures, and new babies!!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations to Wally and Leisa!!! They are going to be such great parents, I'm so happy for you! He's beautiful!

Crystal said...

I'm glad you took a picture of his feet - I love baby feet!! They are so soft and smell so sweet...now I'm baby hungry!

Steven and Megan said...

I love the picture of you holding baby Cole! He looks so pleased to have his aunt Chelsea holding him! He is just adorable!

Leisa said...

oh my gosh he is the cutest baby ever!!!!

Marilyn Hardman said...

What a cutie

~Mindy~ said...

I love it! You're blog is way cute! I'm still trying to figure out how to do the pictures...it's probably way easy, but I haven't figured it out yet! lol. Cole is way cute! Guess what? I have a nephew named Cole too! Oh happy!

Leisa said...

he is so so cute i keep looking at him and these pictures. yup the cutest baby ever!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

hmmm...I think someone needs to update?...

Anonymous said...

Tricia is due July 11th (Though they gave her July 6th as well). She is hoping he will be born early...she's ready for him to come!! She's SUPER big...I'll have to take a picture to show you. :-) How are you??

Leisa said...

time to update

Leisa said...

HELLO!!!! UPDATE!!! A HAIRCUT DEMANDS A UPDATE!