Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Last 4 weeks in review

I know I have been a completely terrible blogger lately. I don't really have any good excuses other than I don't have internet at my house. Anyway, thanks to Heidi's new feature on her blog I realized what a slacker I have been (thanks Heidi) so even though I am at work and have no pictures I am determinded to update my blog. So here is a list of things going on in my life, right now and the past 4 weeks. (in no particular order)

1- The move to provo is going slow. We are still waiting to find jobs before we venture south :(
2- Westin has a job interview today :)
3- Westin and I got season passes to Lagoon:)
4- On the first ride we went on our camera fell out of our jacket and the screen is now broken:(
5- Leisa came to my moms house with the baby Cole and I got to hold him and play with him:)
6- Fathers day! Happy Fathers day Dad! I love you tonz. Thanks for all you do.
7- Work, work, work

that pretty much sums it up. I'll try to get some pictues posted soon!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hurray for updating! I am so happy!

Heidi said...

I am sooo glad you updated! I got tired of checking your blog. I love the RSS feed that tells me you are a slacker. But now it tells me you are my favorite blogger today!

Steven and Megan said...

I didn't know you were moving to Provo. Yay for season passes! The last time I went to Lagoon I was pregnant so it wasn't all that fun for me. Hopefully we will get to go this year! Sorry about your camera.

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, I miss you SOOO much! You're my favorite cousin in the whole wide world. I hope you realize how fantabulously awesome you are. Love to Westin.

Heather said...

yay for updates! Sounds like life is keeping you busy! We have got to get together soon, I miss you guys. Maybe we could do a lagoon day?.....Love ya!

Anonymous said...

It's funny you say I look like my mom...I've been noticing that alot more lately!:-) I love that you updated...I like to hear what's going on it your world. I miss you!!