Friday, June 20, 2008

It's official! We are moving to Provo in 2 weeks!

Okay friends. So Westin and I were both a little bit discouraged earlier this week because we still didn't have any leads on any jobs we had applied for. So, we made it a goal to apply for some more, and follow up on ones we had already applied for. Now, as of Friday, we both have had job interviews (within a day of each other) and we have both had job offers (within hours of each other, which we accepted). I will be working as a Secretary at American Fork Hospital in their Infusion Services and Diabetes Clinic. Westin will be working at the Missionary Mall in Orem. We are both very excited, and feel it is such a blessing to be able to of found jobs in such a densly populated area of college aged students. As of right now I don't know for sure when we will be moving. Probably the first part of the week of the 7th (week after cokeville for those of you who know what I'm talking about). Anyway I'll keep you posted.

13 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

Congrats on finding jobs!! :) That is exciting!

~Mindy~ said...

Yay for finding jobs! You should be safe working in a hospital. I just know that there are some weirdos at the Convergys there...I'll tell you the horror stories sometime. ;) That's awesome though! Tell me when you get settled in somewhere and we'll have a house-warming party!

Heidi said...

Oh, hooray for you!!! That is sooo exciting. I think moving away will be the best thing you guys could do!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the jobs! I hope that the jobs and move go well. :-)

Heather said...

yay, so exciting! It's always good to get a change of scenery every once in a while. We need to hang out asap my dear!

Emily said...

CONGRATS! Oh happy day. And this means, if I go to BYU, we can have dinner together sometimes! YEAH! Happy thought.

Marilyn Hardman said...

We sure are going to miss you guys

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Chelsie!!!

Love ya, Aunt Sharon

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderfully splendid day...it's against the rules to pack on your birthday...don't start today!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! :-)

~Mindy~ said...

Happy Birthday Chels! :)

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

I miss you already!!! You better keep in touch girly!!
Love, Breanna

Heather said...

I think we are in serious need of an update girl!