Thursday, August 2, 2007

Still new to Blogging

Okay so I am still new to the whole blogging thing but I just saw that a whole bunch of other people posted a new blog and since I don't know for sure how often I should post a new blog I decided that it is better to do it more often than less often because I love it when other people post new stuff so I decided I would as well. So this is what I have to say.

1. I just got done working three 12 hour shifts in a row and I am so exausted! I am so glad that I don't have to work again until Tuesday! I have no Idea what I am going to do between now and then but I am so super excited!
2. I just realized that I only have 35 days left untill I go on my trip to see my sister Emily in DC and I am so excited!
3. My camera is still broken but the repair people just informed me that it would be cheaper to buy a "new" reconditioned one from them than it will be to fix it. Plus if I get a reconditioned one it will have a warranty that goes with it so I should hopefully be getting a "new" camera soon so I can update with more cool pictures

That is really all I have to say I just wanted to be cool and have a new post for people to look at. Oh and here is a random picture of me and some girls in my ward. We wanted a picture taken of us with the "popcorn" falling down on us so we shook the tree and had someone take a picture. If you look closely you can see the little blossoms falling.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a second opinion on your camera

Heidi said...

I love that you updated. I think everyone should update AT LEAST once a week. If not more. So I am glad you updated. If you are bored come over and we can start a house project...

Emily said...

If you updated on your blog everyday I still wouldn't think it was enough! I LOVE updates! They make my so happy.

Anonymous said...

i love your blog!! that picture is so darn cute. I love that now when i choose my identity instead of hitting other i can actually hit blogger. I'm a blogger now!! It's so cool!

Marilyn Hardman said...

Thanks for making Grandma feel special at the wedding

Heidi said...

Um, time for an update.....

Crystal said...

dude!! you're in need of a serious update