Saturday, August 18, 2007

Trip to Jackson Hole

Okay Friends, I know I have been a completely terrible blogger but I just barely got back from Jackson Hole with my singles ward and I am now repenting of my wrong doings and I am posting pictures from my trip to Jackson. You may ask me how my trip to Jackson Hole was, I think I can sum it up in one sentence. IT RAINED ALMOST THE WHOLE TIME! We were there for 3 days and 2 nights and the first night it poured and I was sharing a tent with some friends and it had a huge hole in it so when we woke up all of our sleeping bags and pads and pajamas were wet. Luckily I had brought about a million changes of clothes and all our our bags with clothes and stuff in we had put in my tent that didn't have any holes. Anyway, so I was a little crabby the rest of the trip but we did have some fun times too. Here are some pictures. I didn't take very many 'cause I was so crabby but here are some of the ones I did take.


This is me and Jessica waiting for the Bar J Wranglers to Start. It was hilarious!




Me, Jessica and Ainsley waiting in down town Jackson Hole for the guys to find a bathroom!




This is just a group of girls sitting in front of an arch of antlers. Why did they make an arch fulll of antlers? I have no idea but it sure is cool looking.

Anyway, thanks for looking make sure to post a comment and I promise I will be a better blogger starting today!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

So, Jared and I were having a conversation about Jackson Hole this weekend after we found out that you were there. We couldn't think of anything we liked about Jackson Hole. But I told him the only thing I really remember about it was the awesome Antler Arch. He said he didn't know what that was, so I find it so funny that you posted a picture of it, and said how awesome it was too!

Leisa said...

i can imagince being on vacation in the rain was somewhat similar to shigling in the rain. Both make you very crabby.

Crystal said...

that really bites that it was raining the whole time. Tiffany said that it was no fun. At least you had a change of clothes (and someone to cuddle with). I'm so glad you FINALLY updated.

Marilyn Hardman said...

Sorry about the rain.

Emily said...

Yahoo for an update. I am sorry you were crabby. I hate being cold more than anything else in the world--I would probably be a bit agitated myself. Now who is this boy that Crystal is eluding to?

Jared said...

So I guess the antler arch is ok, if you are one of those country folk...

Leisa said...

time to update