Friday, August 31, 2007

5 Days till DC! And other exciting things

Top Ten Things Happening in My Life

1. In 5 little days I hop on a plane and fly to Washington DC with my dear friend Brinkley. Then I will meet up with my favorite sister just older than me, Emily, and we will PARTY for the next 5 or so days! I am so excited!
2. School started on monday :( I'm not super thrilled about it. But this should be a pretty good semester, so that makes me happy.
3. I went and got my hair done last saturday, and even though it didn't turn out just like I wanted it to it is still cute. It now has lost of red highlights. (No picture sorry)
4. I am still dating Westin. I know some of you might not have known that I was dating someone, now you do.
5. While house sitting last week it made me miss having my dog a part of my life. I miss her! Leisa please tell cordi momma loves her.
6. I have been considering getting permenant eye liner. Any thoughts?
7. I love the weather right now. It's just starting to cool off a little bit, and it is so nice to hang out outside.
8. I learned a new word its schistosomiasis. It makes me smile when I say it.
9. I can't think of anything else going on right now that you would care about...or even not care about.

10. Thanks for reading. Please post a comment. Nothing makes me feel loved like someone posting a comment does.

5 comments:

Marilyn Hardman said...

Have fun in DC

Leisa said...

cordi loves her non custodial mommy and misses her so much. i told her "mommy loves you" justlike you said and she rolled over and had me pet her tummy

Crystal said...

I can't believe you're going to DC so soon! I can't believe it. But I love you

Heidi said...

1 - Hooray for DC. I have to admit I am a little jealous.
2 - Although I didn't like school, my college years were the BEST! It was so much fun dating, and hanging out. I miss those times. Times I will never get back.
3 - I liked how your hair turned out.
4 - I think you might have mentioned him. He works at Alpha Graphics, right?
5 - Cordi is so dang cute. I can see why you miss her.
6 - You know, I know people who have tattooed their eyeliner on, but I am a chicken...
7 - I thought I loved the weather, until I got home from being out of town, and found out I had no A/C. It STINKS!!! Way to hot!
8 - Your what sisss?
9 - um, my post would be 42
10 - Done.

Emily said...

Don't do permanent eye liner...well maybe. I need to learn more about it, but my thought it...eye liner isn't always the in style...then what would you do? See ya...TOMORROW.