Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm Engaged!

Yes it's true. I know it is going to be really hard for some to believe but I have fallen madly deeply in love with the cutest red head you have ever seen! (Sorry no picture of him, stay tuned and there will be). His name is Westin Smith and I met him in my singles ward (yes they do work). Here is a picture of my ring. The big day should be around December 14th! As long as we can get the temple booked. I'll keep you updated with more details. Hooray!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Well, it is about time you posted this. I have been waiting to make sure it was OK. Now I can finally tell people!

Leisa said...

Yipee, Marriage is so much fun. First comes love, then comes marriage,then comes baby in a baby carriage

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Thanks for calling me so that I would know. :-) I will try and call you sometime in the next couple of weeks so we can chat.
By the way...the ring is beautiful!

Emily said...

Hey I saw that ring! I saw you! I am going to see you in a few minutes! Yahoo.

Crystal said...

Love it, love it, love it. I'm so happy for you!

Sharon said...

What the heck?!!!! Engaged?!!! Wow and Wow and Wow!!! Congrats!
Now we need pictures of the happy couple!

Marilyn Hardman said...

SUNRISE SUNSET SUNRISE SUNSET QUICKLY GO THE YEARS

OZURS said...

congrats on the engagement