Friday, September 21, 2007

Random update on my life! (Mostly on Westin)

Hey friends, I just thought I would give you an update on wedding plans and my life. But since wedding plans are my life, that is what this post is about!

1- I love being engaged!
2- I have the best fiance in the world! He is so good to me, he does the cutest things like bring me flowers at work and wax his eyebrows for me. He is so cute! I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with him and his red hair!
3- We did change the wedding date! I decided that December was too busy of a month to add another big event to it. So We are now getting married the Tuesday before thanksgiving! Its november 20th. So keep that date open. The temple ceremony will be at 12:20 with a luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building at 3:00.
4- I bought my dress! Here is the cite to see it at. I love it to death. But the rule is you can't let westin see! http://maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=grace+kelly&line=m&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=8&style=J135
5- Thats all I got for today. Thanks for looking. Don't forget to post a comment!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

chelsea, did you notice that there is no text in this post, just a title that says, "...mostly on Westin"!?...hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was my computer, I see the text now. Ha ha. Your dress by the way, is AMAZING!

Heidi said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What a freaking AWESOME dress. You are going to make a gorgeous bride!

Crystal said...

thank goodness Westin FINALLY waxed his eyebrows. it was almost unbearable. Just kidding!! I love your dress, it's hanging right by my head right now. Sometimes, when I think no one is looking, I un zip the bag and stare at it.

Anonymous said...

I was talking to my mom on the phone tonight and she was at your parents' house and I think she must have seen your dress because she said something about how beautiful it was. It is really awesome! I have loved that dress for a long time.

Sharon said...

You and Westin make the cutest couple ever! I love the picture of the wedding dress but it looks much better on you! I sent my pictures of you in it to your mom so when you go to her house make sure to look at them.