Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Roomies and I goofing around

Okay so since my camera is still getting fixed I am having a hard time posting pictures. But then I remembered that my new niffty laptop has a camera in it. So Amanda and Krystal and I decided to get a little bit crazy and took tons of pictures of us with my new laptop camera. Here are the ones I liked the most

This is one of Amanda and I just being silly before Krystal showed up and decided to be silly too









My laptop has this cool feature where you can warp the pictures you take of yourself.








This feature makes us look like we are angels don't you think? We really are angels of coarse!








This is the classic sepia.






And this is what we would look like if we were comic book characters.







Thanks for looking. Don't forget to post a comment!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

OH MY GOSH!!! This is freakin' hilarious. I am so glad that you enjoy your new laptop, because it ROCKS!!!

Emily said...

That is the coolest thing EVER! I love the comic book one. I want to do that! Wow. You're laptop rocks the world!

Leisa said...

LOVE IT! you are so beautiful.

Marilyn Hardman said...

A picture says a thousand words

But I am not sure which thousand it is saying

Sharon said...

What some darn cute pictures! You guys are so entertaining!

OZURS said...

hey this is your cousin jill ... congrats on the engagement ... must be in the water ... everyone is either getting married or having babies ... again congrats ... oh yeah by the way i started a blog also it is ozurfamily.blogspot.