Saturday, July 14, 2007

Yes This Is My Very Own Blog!!!

Okay so I haven't quite figured out how to post pictures and make comments right next to them yet but I just wanted to post something so bad that I just did it. I want everybody to take extra time to look at the last picture of Jared with a very Girly headband on! I know you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you (or in my case the hand that helps me with all my computer stuff) But it was just too good of a picture to pass up! Stay tuned for more posts!





8 comments:

Jared said...

Did you have to post that picture...

Heidi said...

Oh, I love it!!!! I love the ones of you all in my tub. Such fun times.

Marilyn Hardman said...

All grown up and you have your own computer. where did my baby girl gol

Anonymous said...

yay, love the blog...

Heidi said...

Side note: Love the color scheme you changed it to.

Emily said...

Oh yeah!!! I love it. I feel so much more connected to you! Love the color scheme, love the pictures...love you....ya baby.

Leisa said...

oh my gosh i love the one of us in the bathtub. i'm so so so glad you have a blog. Did i mention the so so glad part. and i'm having mexican chicken bake for dinner. that's all

Sharon said...

Wow! I am so impresssed with your blog and I love your pictures! Now I need to find out how to link you to my blog site.