Wednesday, July 18, 2007

5 things I randomly decided to say

Okay so my camera is broken;( So I don't have any pictures to post and I could post old pictures which I am sure you wouldn't mind cause you haven't seen them yet but I decided to make a list of the 5 most random things I could think of instead. Hopefully my camera will be fixed soon so I can take more pictures.

1. Today Leisa and I were rebellious and we met in Brigham City to have lunch with out asking permission from our husbands (okay I know I don't have a husband but it sounded good) and then got a crappy job of getting our eyebrows waxed.
2. I just bought this new apple laptop and I like it so much sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and feel for it next to my bed just so I can make sure it's still there.
3. I just found out today that the word "Anyways" is a word. But it shouldn't be. The correct word to use is "Anyway"
4. My roommate Krystal just spent the last hour plus some on the phone with some cute guy from salt lake and we are all very excited about it.
5. I painted my toenails pink the other day and now they are starting to peel off and if I wasn't so lazy I would fix it but, like I just said I am to lazy and just don't feel like painting them again.

Thanks for reading. Make sure to post a comment!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love random lists. I think they are way better at posting what is on your mind that a normal post.

1 - you rebels you. And it sucks you got a crappy wax
2 - HOoray for your new laptop (and blogsite)
3 - Anyways, WHATEVER
4 - Oh, cute boy from SL. Boys from further away just get cuter than local boys.
5 - I thought about painting my toenails today, but was too lazy. But this way, I don't have to feel guilty about being too lazy to touch them up.

Sharon said...

You are sooooo cute and funny! I loved reading your random list. It makes me want to come up with my own list.

Emily said...

I love the random list!

1- Bad wax jobs are the worst man...all splottcy and sticky and red and gross. Sorry man.
2- I am grateful for your new laptop because it lead to your blog.
3- Country boys are where it is at...good down to earth farm boys (ironically I say this because I actually like the city type too--and the farm type. Both good.). But I guess she can like a SL boy if she wants.
5- My toenails are peeling like crazy...hum...time for a paint job.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! now that you say that i think i'm gonna paint my toes. tell Krystal good luck with the cute boy, even though he'll probably end up being a loser like all the rest. just kidding. love you beautiful

Leisa said...

it was a very crappy eyebrow waxing job!! never had a worse one really. but i LOVED eating with you in brigham city. we'll have to make it a traditon