Monday, August 22, 2011

Cute Serena-isms

Serena has done the cutest things lately, it seems like every day she does something new and cute and silly. She is definitely full of personality. Here are just a few cute things she has said/done in the last little while,

1- Whenever we are looking for something she says "hmmm, where is it?"
2- Once we've found it she squeals "there it is!"
3- When we play Hide and Seek she sometimes finds really good places to hide so if we say "where is serena?" she replies "Hmmmm, where is she" and we are able to find her.
4- Everything is a hat... especially food.
5- Today she was trying to get me to eat an apple left over from her breakfast, after multiple times of me telling her I didn't want to she says " It's nummie" and continued to try to force me to eat it.
6- Westin picked her up today and she got a sly, mischievous look in her eye and she said "I gonna eat you"
7- Sometimes when I randomly walk in to the room she squeals with delight and runs up to me and gives me hugs and kisses
8- She loves to show off her toys, especially right after her nap. For example I will go in there to get her and she will show me her puppy and then pretend the puppy licks her face. After which she giggles and giggles and giggles. If she has already thrown all her toys from the bed she will show me her "jammies" (all clothes are jammies to her)

I think I could keep going for pages and pages about how smart and pretty and fun she is but for now that should do. I don't have any super recent pictures that are on my computer so enjoy this one from the zoo a month or two ago.



Enjoy! Post a comment. Please, Please PLEASE!!!

5 comments:

The Ure's said...

Oh she is just to darn cute!!!

Joseanne said...

I love Serenaisms!!! I tried to envision cute little Serena saying all of those things and it was really cute, but I'm sure it doesn't even compare to the real experience!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Marilyn Hardman said...

she is darling

Steven and Megan said...

What a cute girl :)

Sharece said...

O, so fun! I love that you said you could go on for pages about how smart and pretty and everything! I think every little girl needs to be adored like that!
Miss you Chels! We should play!