Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Husband is the Coolest!

So I just have to take a minute to brag about how stinking cool my husband is. Over the summer Westin took 14 credits for school. He now has his Associates Degree (no he is not done with school but it is a great step to have done) Today we were able to see what his final grades were and what not. He recieved 4 A's and 1 B+. AND he raised he GPA from a 2.79 all the way up to a 3.40!!!


I am so proud of him! This has been a big summer as far as school goes and I definitely feel like Heavenly Father is helping us go toward the direction we are aiming for (BYU animation program)!

Also, he is learning to play the Bagpipes! He has a teacher and everything... Yep, eat your heart out girls, I am married to a red headed Bagpiper....


4 comments:

Chatzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseanne said...

I am so excited about all the good things going for you guys!!! You know, I think that we need to celebrate Westin's associate. Why didn't he "walk" you do know that's how you get presents and everything, right? Well, we'll have to find something fun to do in honor of Westin's (and with much support and help, Chelsea's)awesome achievement. How about Yogurtland at the very least? :)

The Incredible Westin said...

I didn't know you get presents... I am always up and down for going to the land of Yogurt.

Chelsea is the one who has supported me this whole time... I would have utterly failed at 1/2 my classes if not for her. She is a swell gal and I love her.

Joseanne said...

Well then we should go and buy Chelsea some frozen yogurt :) Let's celebrate this weekend - yeah?