Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fun in the Sun

We have been having so much fun over in these parts. Westin just finished the first half of summer semester and he is rocking it! I am so proud of my little college boy. Serena and I have been having a blast playing outside and watching "shows" all day. Last weekend Serena had her first official "sleep over" with her aunt Josie. In preparation to go, we bought her new jammies and a back pack just for her sleep over stuff to go in. She was way too cute, and way too grown up walking around with her back pack on, I almost shed a tear or two as she walked away holding Josie's hand saying "bye bye!". I tried to get some pictures of her with her back pack on but just was just too excited to get going!

Serena getting ready to go to Josie's house



Like I said we have been loving playing outside! Here are just a few cute pictures of Serena enjoying the sun.

I feel a little like I am advertising for Roberts with this picture



Serena LOVES taking her "babies" outside with her!




Also, we've had a couple of hats floating around and Serena has been enjoying playing with them.

Sitting on/in a construction hat


Two hats at once (A french beret, and a construction hat)



And just for your enjoyment...




Thanks for looking! Post a comment! And notice I posted 2 new posts today so don't forget to look at my other one!

2 comments:

The Ure's said...

Oh my goodness!! She is the most adorable little girl!! I love that she had a sleep over with Josie!! I miss you guys!!

Twin Times said...

She is so cute and growing so fast! Glad you are having a fun summer.