Saturday, June 4, 2011

PIcture Update (2 of 2)

Here are a bunch more random pictures from the last couple of months, I hope you don't mind they are completely random. Serena is getting way too big, way too fast. I can't believe she turns 2 next month!


Serena absolutely LOVES to help daddy "color" at his art table.


Serena making daddy giver her "baby" a horsey ride



Serena is such a good helper. Here she is vacuuming for me.


And now she's taking a much needed rest. Vacuuming can be so tiring you know.


For a long time whenever someone would call Serena "punk" she would roll her eye's at you. This particular time she also just happened to have award winning bead head.


Serena fell in the rose bush while she was playing at Grandma Smith's house. Doesn't it look painful.


Serena decided she wanted daddy to have a bath with her. You can tell by her face she wasn't so sure about it once he got in.


But, Westin sure seemed to enjoy it!


Crystal was up from New Mexico a while ago and we all decided to go bowling. It was so much fun but this was the only good picture I got of it. Emily, Crystal and Serena just hanging out.

Serena is getting way too big, way too fast. I can't believe she turns 2 next month! More updates to come! Don't forget to post a comment!

2 comments:

Marjalee/Grandma said...

Oh, I love this girl and miss her!

Crystal said...

Oh my! I love the picture of Emily, Serena and me. So darn cute! I miss you guys a lot and can't wait to see you again.