Saturday, June 25, 2011

Much Improved Balloon Apron!

Remember this?


I was so proud of that silly balloon apron, I think I wasted 1/2 yard of fabric and it was all marked up and not very efficient (at least not as much as it should have been).

Well, I made a new one for Westin over the weekend, and I just have to say that I have improved my pattern and technique 10X what it was! What do you think?


(Without any balloon's in it, and it is falling off Westin)

(With balloons)



Now my man is set and ready to make the big bucks! Now we just need more people to hire him for birthday parties, fairs, family reunions.... you know all the fun party things.

3 comments:

The Ure's said...

Haha i love it!! westin is such a stud!!

Marilyn Hardman said...

Like mother like daughter. Experience is the best teacher.
People ask me how I know so much about sewing and I have to say I learned from my mistakes.

Emily said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you posted. I love the pictures and stories and apron! Keep up all the amazing work! And keep the posts a comin'.