Monday, March 1, 2010

Smiles!

Here are just some cute fun pictures I took of Serena lately.


While getting ready for her bath we decided to take a quick detour and play for a little bit.


Serena LOVES to "drink" out of big kid cups. Here she was earlier today playing with one.


Also, Westin's sweet Grandmother passed away last week. (I meant to take pictures at the funeral but forgot). My mom was nice enough to come babysit Serena during the services so we could enjoy them without fussing with the babe. Thanks again mom! Here they are playing together.

Enjoy! Post a comment!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Serena looks like such a smiley baby. How adorable!

Isaac or Jennylyn said...

Serena looks like grandma in that picture.

Jaqueline is jealous that grandma is not smiling at her.

Heather said...

Yay for a new post! Okay, I don't mean to scare you or anything, but I really might have to steal that little cutie-pie from you!!! She is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!! It is just not possible for there to be a cuter or more beautiful little girl! It was soooo good to see you guys for a little bit - even though it wasn't the most wonderful occasion for celebrations. And thanks again to your mom for watching Aiva also! She was so nice to do that. Okay, novel is over! =)

Sharon said...

Serena's smile just melts my heart. I want to kiss those chubby little cheeks!