Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sick Serena

Serena has been sick :( 102 degree fever and really sleepy. It's probably just something viral and she has been acting happier today with out a fever so I think she is getting over it. But she was so cute while she was sick. She would still smile and act normal for the most part but she would lay down and rest her head a lot more and she was super cuddly. Here are some pictures Westin caught of her resting for a minute.

Smiling while laying on a pillow


Just resting on a pillow for a minute


Also Serena LOVES chewing on this string of ribbon, I thought she looked so silly with it sticking out of her mouth like that.

Don't forget to post a comment!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

a comment

Leisa said...

poor little gal. poor momma for having to take care of the poor little gal. So sad to be sick. Is it my naptime yet? i'm tired.

Heidi said...

OK, fine, sorry that Serena is sooo sick. That really stinks!

Unknown said...

Atticus loves the chewing of the strings too.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That suck when they are sick. No fun!

Anonymous said...

sick babies are never fun. even when they are older. such a cute little girl!

Emily said...

Comment, comment, comment. I loved your comment so I thought I would return the favor! Poor Serena! Let me know if you need me to come babysit if you need to take a nap or something. =).

Love you!

--Em

Steven and Megan said...

Oh isn't it awful when babies get sick!? But it is sweet how they just want to cuddle up with you.. I hope she gets feeling better soon.

Heather said...

poor thing! i hope she gets feeling better soon!