Friday, March 26, 2010

5 Blog Updates a Day!

Many of you may feel the same way I do about this, but I LOVE when people update their blogs. As a mom with little to occupy her time during the day this little pleasure of peaking into her friends everyday lives and special events makes me ridiculously happy. So, imagine my frustration when nobody updates. So I did the math, and this is what I found.

  • I follow 45 different Blogs
  • Minus 10 for people who haven't updated for over a month and rarely update more frequently than that
  • 7 days in a week
(45-10)/7= 5 Blog Updates a Day ( I would LOVE that)

So, I issue this challenge to all my blog friends. Update your blog at least once a week, if for nothing else then simply for my reading pleasure. I will also challenge myself to update my blog at least once a week.

Also pictures of your kids, families, and self are VERY MUCH appreciated.

Since I would be completely hypocritical for not putting on a picture, here is one of our new family pictures... enjoy!

6 comments:

Sharece said...

Cute jacket, Chels! I too love looking at blogs. I'm not as good at updating as I used to be though. :) I guess I need to try harder.

AJ and Kandice said...

Chelsea, Serena is so cute! I feel the same way. I try and read other peoples blogs, but they don't update enough! I will try and do more just for you :)

Steven and Megan said...

I too love looking at blogs when i have down time during the day. And maybe we can meet you guys at the zoo sometime! Lincoln loved it so i'm sure Serena will too :)

Leisa said...

Ilove that jacket. i want more new family photo's

Matthew and Jennifer said...

I also love that jacket! The picture is super cute too.
Just for you, I wrote on my blog!

Heather said...

i really need to be better at updating! thanks for the reminder!