Sunday, January 9, 2011

Post 1 of 3

I know, I know! It as been WAY too long since I updated. I blame it on all the fun we had in December and the fact that I have been sick since New Years! Make sure you look at all 3 posts for today! and I will try to keep the updates coming more regularly.


Christmas was so fun at our house! I just LOVE having a little one who, although doesn't quite understand yet, made it so much more magical and fun.


Serena was modeling which bow to use to wrap some present.


Decorating the Tree.
Christmas Eve Eve and Christmas Eve day we had a HUGE party at my parents house, ALL the kids were there! It was a huge party, unfortunately I didn't get any pictures but you can look here at my mom's blog to see all the fun we had!

Christmas Eve Night we celebrated Christmas like Germans this year!

This was our authentic looking German who joined us for dinner.

Our German dinner, complete with a real cooked goose! (Thank you so much to my Brother in Law Wally who shot, killed, and did all the other stuff for us so we could have an authentic goose for dinner) I wanted to get a picture of the goose still on the bone but I cooked it so long that it was too tender and it has fallen right off the bone when we took it out of the oven. but it was YUMMY!!!


The rest of our German dinner. We had purple stuff, sauerkraut, turkey, goose, rolls and many other yummy foods!

Apple strudel for dessert


Every Year we do new Christmas jammies. This year we decided to be a little silly and do full onesie footie jammies. I know I look silly but enjoy anyway!

Our footies.


The rest of our Jammies, (remember that this was christmas morning, so hair and makeup should be excused)
Serena unwrapping a present from Grandma Smith

I didn't get any pictures of Serena with her Santa presents but she got some books, blocks, and a new doll!

Santa brought Westin an Art tracing table, but we had to send it back and get a new one so sorry there are no pictures of that.

Santa brought me a cute little tea set! I can hardly wait till Serena and I can have tea parties together!
Here it is with some Hot Chocolate in it. Don't you just love that it makes a heart shape!


All the different colors!

Thanks for looking! Don't for get there are 2 more posts for today! Post a comment!!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Childeren do make Christmas more magical! Love the pictures.

Steven and Megan said...

I am glad you guys had a good Christmas :)

Twin Times said...

Love the jammies! We always do new jammies for christmas too!

Joseanne said...

Good times around Christmas. Just think, next year we get to have borscht to celebrate Ukrainian style.

You did such a great job on those jammies :)

Marilyn Hardman said...

too much fun. No wonder you have been sick